St. Joseph Initiative
Preventing PAS legalization in MA
As the patron of a happy death, we ask the intercession of St. Joseph to help us educate people about the dangers of assisted suicide and how it undermines human dignity.
The Massachusetts legislature has reintroduced the bill in 2019.
How it works
SCRIPT: WFL provides a 3 minute script that is read after every weekend Mass.
BROCHURE: WFL provides a brochure to be inserted in the bulletin and made available at the parish.
Both the script and brochure are available in SPANISH: SCRIPT_SPA & BROCHURE_SPA
Scrips are also available in POLISH and PORTUGUESE
Parishes that have already participated:
- St. Paul Cathedral – all Spanish Masses
- Blessed Sacrament, Worcester
- Christ the King, Worcester
- Immaculate Conception, Worcester
- Our Lady of the Angels, Worcester
- Our Lady of Czestochowa, Worcester
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Worcester
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel at Our Lady of Loretto, Worcester
- Our Lady of the Rosary, Worcester
- Sacred Heart – St. Catherine of Sweden, Worcester
- St. Peter & St. Andrew, Worcester
- Holy Trinity, Bolton
- St. Joseph, Charlton
- St. John Guardian of Our Lady, Clinton
- St. Cecilia, Leominster
- Sacred Heart of Jesus, Milford
- St. Mary, Shrewsbury
- St. Anne, Southborough
- St. Gabriel, Upton
- St. Mary, Uxbridge
- St. Paul & St. Stanislaus, Warren
- Sacred Heart of Jesus, Webster
- St. Luke the Evangelist, Westborough